Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Detox/Purification Day 5 of 21

Feeling MUCH better today! I have energy and my mood is much improved. The last two days were a little rough. I was tired, a little depressed and anxious, and I was craving bad foods like fast food chicken sandwiches. Today has been great! I haven't had any cravings and feel a lot more clear-headed.

Today's smoothie contains mixed frozen berries and cooked sweet potato, along with water and the supplements (SP Complete and Whole Food Fiber). I have been very good about taking the SP Cleanse capsules, and have even found that I can take them on an empty stomach. I have no burping or stomach discomfort, which can happen with other supplements I have taken in the past.

I also notice I am happily drinking much more water than I normally do. I am someone who does not get thirsty easily, so it is easy for me to under-hydrate. Today, it is about 1pm and I have already re-filled my water bottle at least 5 times. ( I estimate my bottle holds 16 oz.) I always make sure my water is room temperature or warmer (per my acupuncturist's instructions), and that also helps me drink more.

It's been a good day!

On another topic, we start our Hip Month at the YMCA tonight. We are offering hip evaluations to all the members for only $20. Hopefully we'll educate a bunch of people on their body's mechanics.

No comments:

Post a Comment